We’ve been hard at work on improving Call2test and ConnectComply, and have some exciting new features to share. The majority of these enhancements can be found in ConnectComply, our mobile app. Many of our courts have already made the switch to mobile-app-based check-ins with ConnectComply. We’ve had some really positive feedback!
Why use our mobile app?
There are a number of advantages of using the app rather than the call in line with your participants:
- It’s faster. Checking in with the mobile app happens in just a few seconds.
- Verify check-ins more easily. When users check in with the mobile app, they take a selfie rather than recording a message. This allows you to easily look over their check-ins to confirm their identity.
- A refreshed app interface. Our development team has redesigned ConnectComply from the ground up. It’s easier to use and more intuitive than ever before!
- Location monitoring. When users check in with the mobile app, we capture their location using GPS.
- Secure two-way messaging. Use our mobile app to send and receive messages between clients and case managers. Our messaging platform is secure and immutable, so neither party can edit or delete messages.
- On-demand location checks. You can send a check-in request directly through the mobile app at any time.
- Scheduled location verification. Set a schedule for when participants should be at work, at AA, at home, etc. Then, require check-ins and be notified if they aren’t where they’re supposed to be.
- Reduced testing days. Call2test will schedule a reduced percentage of tests on the days of your choosing. Use this feature on holidays and weekends when fewer staff members are available to administer tests.
- Payment Collection. We can collect monitoring fees, restitution payments, or just our Call2test fees, all at no cost to your court.
- Remote Breathalyzer functionality. Pair a breathalyzer to a participant’s phone
- 24/7 phone-based location tracking. Track your clients through phone location and confirm their identity with biometric verification.
- 24/7 ankle monitor location tracking.
Contact us to learn more about Call2test and ConnectComply today! Already a user? Contact your account executive to enable features.